about using the plugin for KR AGILUS: KR 6 R700 sixx

Started by syuan, March 04, 2015, 11:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

syuan

Hello

I'm using KR AGILUS: KR 6 R700 sixx.
when I use the GH component, I saw AGILUS 900.
Could I use this one ?

thanks in advance,
Yuan

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Hello Yuan,

In KUKA|prc, the robot model usually only affects the simulation and not the code generation. So you can definitely use the KR6R900 model, however the simulation will not be accurate as your robot is 200mm shorter. The KUKA KR5 with its 650mm reach may be closer, but its kinematics are slightly different.
The robot may be included in an upcoming version of KUKA|prc, but there are a few other robots in our "public" queue to do first. For members of the Association we integrate their robots models immediately if they are not yet included in PRC.

Best,

syuan

Hello Johannes

Many thanks for the reply, I got another question below:
I used the GH component to output SRC file. (from another topic..you said that it does not need DAT file)
but when I try to load the file in kuka...the display of controller does not show the file...
do you know why ?

Thanks,
Yuan

Hello Yuan,

The photo is very low-resolution, are you using the Archive to transfer files? I've never tried that, so I cannot really comment on that.
At workshops we usually use the USB port, it's just important to know that USB drives only show up on the smartPAD if you are in "Expert" (or higher) mode - via Configuration/User Group.
Then copy the file onto the robot (e.g. to R1/Program) and start it from there.

If the problem persists try taking a look into the generated SRC file (open it in Notepad) and check if it looks alright/if there is anything in the file.

Best,

syuan

Hello Johannes

I'm using usb to load the file.
I have look the file...it seems likely fine for me..
but could you help me to look at it if it's fine ?

best,
Yuan

Hello Yuan,

That looks quite normal, I wouldn't expect any problems from the file itself. Maybe you could try to copy it first via Windows to the D: drive and then using the smartPAD from D: to the robot.
You can get into Windows via the Minimize HMI function (I believe it's in "Service", it definitely again requires Expert rights).

Best,

syuan

Hello Johannes

I used the expert mode and now it works.
thanks a lot.  :)

Best,
Yuan

Excellent, great to hear that it's working!
By the way, I've just uploaded a new version for the Trial version of KUKA|prc today, so it may make sense to re-download it.
The previous trial-version would expire in about three weeks.

Best,