can't find kuka kr3 3d model in PRC

Started by lochengwei, August 13, 2015, 07:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lochengwei

Hello every
Recently we want develop kuka kr3 for our product and open a workshop.However , I can not find kr3 model in PRC, I know the kr3 is old version. Should I use custom robot component in PRC for our project or PRC have similar model with kr3 version?

by the way,does anyone have kr3 3D file can set it to me?

Thanks

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Hello,

The KR3 is indeed a bit old, but you can find a 3D model of it on the regular KUKA downloads page (Downloads, CAD, Archive). Here's a direct link that should hopefully work: http://www.kuka-robotics.com/res/sps/8ba89f50-3ccd-4361-9b9a-60bdd0662ac6_kr3_STEP.zip

We do integrate new robots for our members for free, so if you decide to become a member it's no problem integrating it into PRC as a native component!
Best,

Johannes

lochengwei

thanks your replay Johannes, the link it work. If the workshop is popular in Taiwan in the  future, we definitely apply for the PRC member. thanks again for your prc work, it really useful and convenient.
Our plan it combine the arduino with kuka, and custom some head tool, maybe we can share the data file if we have some progress.

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Great, definitely do keep us updated in regards to your projects - and don't hesitate to get in touch if you run into any issues!

Best,
Johannes