Important Information for Members

Started by Johannes @ Robots in Architecture, September 19, 2013, 02:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

In order to see the member section, you have to be tagged as a member. If you or your institution are members of the Association for Robots in Architecture, please register at the forum and send an eMail with your chosen username to johannes@robotsinarchitecture.org
We will then add you to the Member group!

Thank you!

Steve Rosewell

HI Johannes

I thought i was set up as member and could not find the link to the new version anywhere.
So my user name is steve@studiokite.com tag me please, for some reason the linked app you sent says its corrupted?

Steve

fablabbudapest

Hi

I am Daniel Kiskery from FablabBudapest a colleague of David Pap. Somehow we cant find the download link for the kuka prc on the forums. Maybe its a membership problem? Our user id is
davidito@fablabbudapest.com
Thank you.

Kind regards

Dscfab

Hi Johannes,
My name is David Cohen and my username is Dscfab please unlock the user section for me.
Thanks,
Dave

MANUEL SANCHEZ

Buenas soy miembro nuevo, mi correo es msanchezu@urp.edu.pe; mi pregunta es como instalo KUKA PRC, no encuentro informacion espero que puedan ayudarme

Hello Manuel,

Please note that we cannot provide support in Spanish. That being said I have unlocked your account and will reply to the eMail you sent.

Best,
Johannes

claudio_velcas

Hi Johannes,
My name is Claudio Velarde and my username is claudio_velcas please unlock the user section for me.
Thanks,
C.

lyahi

Hi, A warm welcome and at the same time I would like to request full access to the forum.
I work with fanuc and kuka robots on a daily basis. I think the forum will help me to get more information about programming these robots.

Hello,

Full access to the member section with the software and eBooks is unfortunately only possible for members of the Association for Robots in Architecture. See https://robotsinarchitecture.org/#membershipbenefits

Best,
Johannes

lyahi

Is it possible to test the software before purchasing a licence?