No memory available > Robot is not working

Started by hadi, July 06, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hadi

Hello all,

I have a KR10 R1100 with a compact KRC 4 controller. Yesterday we sent a script that was 1.1 mg in size and the teach pendant showed an error saying that there's no available memory. So we deleted few src files to clean up some space.

After deleting few scripts we weren't able to delete any more. So we did a cold reboot. The src files after that started showing up with TXT icons but with an src extension.

The robot at the moment is not moving, and I can't even jog it on any mode. Even if we switch it to T2 mode it still shows up as if it is on T1.

Any help is much appreciated!

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Hello,

My recommendation would be to try to load a previous project. Either activate the current one if you have it saved on your PC via WorkVisual, or alternatively go into the Expert user group and click the button with the cogwheel, somewhere on the left border, towards the middle. Activate a previous project from there.

Ideally everything will work again, but you may lose some changes, e.g. if you configured an additional Beckhoff IO module. This might also prevent the robot from moving, if it is looking for an IO module but cannot find it.

I once accidentally tried to copy a 40MB file and also got the error message - no further problems, though.

Best,
Johannes

hadi

Hello Johannes,

Thank you for your prompt reply! When I tried to activate the base project it showed me this error "an error occurred during activation. Unkown error on controller <WINODWS-P1VLBNC (localhost)>: Cross3ADS#2:Abort"

Please see screenshot attached.

Best,
Hadi

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Then it's probably best to reinstall the KUKA software, and then to restore to the last running WorkVisual project.
If you don't have a backup, try to connect to the robot from WorkVisual and download the projects you need.

Best,
Johannes

hadi

Thank you Johannes for the help!

Best,
Hadi