Optimalization of a robotic machine assembly for mansory

Started by Honza, September 11, 2024, 07:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honza

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding KUKAprc I have script for mansonry and I need to make it work meaning taking - starting the robot in one spot going to pallet with half bricks picking one up placing it down on spot. After that it should go for second brick (which would be full brick) on different picking it up and placing it next to half brick etc. How do I make it continous changing the bricks and still making it go for another one in one go? And after making a solution for this I want to connect it using wallacei so the pallets would be changing its spots around robot radius so I could find the most optimal placement for it so it saves as much time as it can. (also would need a workaround the thing that it cant overlap so how could I exclude that?) I hope anyone will understand if my question was understandable enough.

Thank you very much for any answer/help,
Honza

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Hello Honza,

What might be useful there is that you can group command in KUKA|prc (but take care to use the KUKA|prc command and not the Grasshopper Group). Then you could use the normal "Weave" component to combine these into one program, alternating between full brick and half brick. For the optimization, the Analysis component outputs an approximate process time. It is not accurate, but you can use it for optimization, i.e. faster = better. With that you build your fitness function for optimization.
Note that you need access to the member version to access the Analysis component!

Best,
Johannes