Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - canadasushi

#1
General Discussion / Re: PRC on mac export to .src?
August 14, 2026, 09:42:47 PM
Hello Johannes,

I could not recreate the same issue since I changed many stuff since. However to my memory, it was about 5 minutes since I left the simulation on the loop on the background. I think it could be anything that led to this crash but I only signalled it because in the "your system ran out of application memory" popup, the PRC server was taking like 40Gb. So its more like a memory leak.


I am running KSS2.3 on a KRC1 and moving files via usb/floppy. And the error that I was getting was "File description cannot be processed". I just went through line by line to test which one triggers it.

Some parts in the default header were changed as such

&ACCESS RVP -> &ACCESS RV
GLOBAL INTERRUPT DECL 3 WHEN $STOPMESS==TRUE DO IR_STOPM ( ) -> INTERRUPT DECL 3 WHEN $STOPMESS==TRUE DO IR_STOPM ( )

PDAT_ACT = {VEL 10,ACC 100,APO_DIST 40} ->

PDAT_ACT = PDEFAULT
PDAT_ACT.VEL = 10
PDAT_ACT.ACC = 100
PDAT_ACT.APO_DIST = 40

FDAT_ACT = {TOOL_NO 2,BASE_NO 0,IPO_FRAME #BASE} ->

FDAT_ACT = FHOME
FDAT_ACT.TOOL_NO = 2
FDAT_ACT.BASE_NO = 0
FDAT_ACT.IPO_FRAME = #BASE

BAS (#PTP_PARAMS, 10) -> BAS (#PTP_DAT)
added BAS (#FRAMES )

at some point I just let the AI do the manual look up so it may not be totally accurate but this fix at least works well.

Best,
Chris
#2
General Discussion / Re: PRC on mac export to .src?
August 11, 2026, 10:49:41 PM
Hello Johannes,

Thank you! The save file box worked well. And the core, simulation and server works very well.

Two things to note was that when I left the simulation on the loop, the server quickly ran out of memory and crashed. Looks like an issue with garbage collection.

The other issue for my application specifically, the automatically added headers were not compatible with the KSS version that I had and it was not possible to edit those (you can only add by custom header).

LG
Chris
#3
General Discussion / PRC on mac export to .src?
August 10, 2026, 08:53:40 PM
Hello everyone,

I got the PRC working on my mac on a community version, thanks you Johannes. However I cannot find the component to export the path to .src and .dat file. Is this not yet available in mac? If so, does the windows version have it? Would I need a full license for that? It would be great if I there is a rough documentation of kukaPRC with list of components for questions like this.

Thank you in advance.
LG Chris