KR6 Training Cell Automatic mode

Started by evo85210, September 27, 2019, 06:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evo85210

So I just found out my workplace have a Mobile training cell with KR AGILUS sitting at the rear of storage.
Everything seems to be working fine, except it doesn't run in automatic mode, I keep getting Active commands inhibited. (see attached)
I press OK, it goes away, but when i press the play button again it pops up.
It runs fine in T1 and T2, anyone know how to fix/configure this?

also, I see that it has some pen holder and this fancy wavy board with a stand, is there some kind of documentation on how to use them?

Thanks

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Hello,

Now that's a good find!
Did you try to just manually turn on the drives, by pressing the middle of the S O/I R buttons on top?
A safety issue should show up as a red or yellow error message, but make sure that all doors are closed etc.
Finally, take a look at the sps.sub, if there are variables like $CONF_MESS set from digital inputs.
Regarding training materials, if they were initially included I'm sure you can get them from KUKA again. But for e.g. the new ready2educate cell, there is a lowest tier that doesn't include any training material.

Best,
Johannes

evo85210

Toggling the drive did indeed solve the problem, weird, since in my experience, it usually auto toggles when the enabling buttons are pressed.
Thanks!