Import gcode problem

Started by luigipacheco, July 28, 2020, 08:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luigipacheco

Hello!
So i been testing the gcode import tool, i tried to import from Cura and Allesandro zomparelli gcode addon from blender, bouth use a "marlin" gcode flavor that works with regular 3d Printers.
Rhino simulation looks good and theres no yellow or red alerts on the kuka core node, so its seems like its generating a "working krl" once run in the robot the following error message appears :
Approximate positioning not possible  KSS01123
Value assignment inadmissible KSS01446

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Hello,

Can you send me the file, ideally with the line number where the problem is happening?
"Approximate positioning not possible" is not an error that stops the robot, but the other one is, so please check where the robot stopped!

Thanks!
Johannes

luigipachecoFIU

Couple years latter lol, but Im still getting that problem here is the SRC file.

I can also send you the gcode , rhino and gh file.

luigipachecoFIU

Here is the src:

Hello Luigi,

I was about to write you that you need to tell me where the error is occurring as it's a file with 20k lines of code, but it was easier than expected.
$VEL.CP=0 sets the speed in m/sec to 0, which cannot work.
If you can provide me with the g-code, I can take a look where the 0-speed is coming from.
Or did you maybe set it yourself as an override speed in the component?

Best,
Johannes

luigipachecoFIU

I will look into it , it happened with many of the tests I made so I am assuming its the Start Gcode setup, otherwise it would not make sense for the it to be zero, Ill test without the start gcode and get back here with the outcome.

luigipachecoFIU

Still having the same issue, I dont see any zero values in the code, it happens in the first command. Right after the start position, it goes to the first point and it stops there with the same error.

Hello Luigi,

Thanks a lot, that allowed me to troubleshoot the problem. The problem was on my side, I have now changed the code in that when no speed value is given, it takes the default speed, just as it should.

I'll send you a pre-release shortly!

Best,
Johannes

singline

How many accounts is this Luigi guy going to create?!

luigipachecoFIU