KUKA_IIWA_PRC Sunrise Communicator- Not working with LIN/PTP/..

Started by avishek, June 11, 2021, 01:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avishek

Hello again Johannes,

We are now trying to stream a robot program through the sunrise communicator to the LBR_iiwa. The program now contains LIN and DIGITAL OUT but at the controller an error shows. You have mentioned in a thread before that LIN should work and UDPReceiver.java has all the methods. I am attaching a screenshot of the controller error here.
Could you please tell me where I am making possible errors in sending the commands? I have named the tool, base and TCP similar to the setup through workbench. Do I need to setup anything more ?

Thank you

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Hello,

If you look at the error message, it says that it couldn't go to the first position due to a limit at A6. Maybe using a PTP movement first could help here.
As with other KUKA robots, make sure that your tool and base settings match as to ensure a correct simulation.

Best,
Johannes

avishek

Hi,

The sunrise communicator was giving the position plane with respect to WORLD frame so there I was making a mistake. I got that now. I am simulating the base before sending it out. Now a new error is coming called Speed Limit detected. Attaching a screenshot here. Also, I was doing the testing in AUTO mode.

avishek

Quote from: Johannes @ Robots in Architecture on June 11, 2021, 01:52:25 PM
Hello,

If you look at the error message, it says that it couldn't go to the first position due to a limit at A6. Maybe using a PTP movement first could help here.
As with other KUKA robots, make sure that your tool and base settings match as to ensure a correct simulation.

Best,
Johannes

PTP works for that position but LIN is still giving me a Speed Limit error

thanks

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

LIN is probably going through or close to a singularity. This is why KUKA|prc by default duplicates the first position and turns it into a PTP.
Best,
Johannes