Can not play paste 1M line program to kuka krc4

Started by Settawat, June 25, 2021, 05:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Settawat

I have generated a file from Kuka PRC for the program Kuka robot then I use a USB to paste the file to Kuka robot but the file does not have in Kuka robot So I think maybe the file is too big. How I can separate program that have to generate from Kuka PRC such as each program have 20,000 lines.

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

KUKA|prc allows file splitting, however you would still have to copy every file onto the controller, running into the same memory limitation.
In order to split it into completely separate files, take a look at the attached file. Of course it depends onto your process whether you can just stop and resume at some point.
To run files of any size, you could use KUKA.CNC (quite expensive) or external tools like OrangeTools Pointloader (which worked fine for colleagues and is not that expensive), or stream toolpaths via interfaces such as mxAutomation.
I would strongly recommend against playing with the memory settings on the KUKA to accommodate larger files, at least without having a proper backup.

Best,
Johannes

singline

even if the file is oversized, it should still be visible and kss should offer a warning when attempting to run, are you sure its a valid .src filetype?

Settawat

I think this is .src file .I have copied this file from USB to the folder program of the Kuka robot but this file is not visible in the program folder. I have attracted file in this link " https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IXUlovRdsxFx0onbXb2Lv3Vp3dQZHpzQ/view?usp=sharing "

Best regards,

Settawat

I noticed that you manually renamed the to Master_Sword200.src while it was generated as kukaprc_project.src. So that may be causing problems.
But even if that accounts for one problem, you still will not be able to run an 80MB file on the robot without extra software, unfortunately...
They have got a free trial and it worked well for a colleague: https://www.orangeapps.de/?lng=en&page=apps%2Fpointloader

Best,
Johannes

Settawat

Thank you for your suggestion.orangeapps it work but I have seen in kuka prc can split line from generating code krl too this can also use, isn't it?

Best regards,

Settawat

Hello Settawat,

The total program memory on the KUKA is limited, it does not matter whether that is taken up by one file or multiple smaller files, unfortunately.

Best,
Johannes

Settawat

Dear Johannes
Thank you for your suggestion. I have to try to split program 10,000 line per program at kuka prc program but when I run file kukaprc_0.src that I have attract so I have got error KSS01327 linking error then I have found what means so I see it mean One or more errors have been detected in the indicated module during linking so I think it has some error in code but now I have not found. Could you suggest to me how to fix this error?

Hello,

Splitting the file does not help you significantly with size problems, as you still need to copy all files into the limited memory.
So maybe not all files got copied and this is why you got the error from the master file?

Best,
Johannes

Settawat

Thank for the suggestion. I have copied all file that has split to the Kuka robot so it works fine.

Best regard,
Settawat