KUKA|prc - parametric robot control for Grasshopper > Support

How to add two external axis

(1/3) > >>

Leo ongbo:
Hello everyone,

I am a new user with KUKA prc. I want to use to axis same time for my tow-axis positioner.
in general, I studied the tutorial and the example to add Custom turntable. But I still do not know how to add one more horizontal axis order in KUKA PRC.
May I kindly asking for some help for the problem?

In addition, I just confuse about why I have change the E01 source to E02, but the src file still give the source to E01? ???

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture:
Hello,

There isn't much to it, just attach them in order and it should work. See the attachments.
Note that when using a rotary axis you are automatically using an external base that rotates with it.

Unfortunately I don't quite understand what you mean by changing E1 to E2, what are you referring to?

Best,
Johannes

Leo ongbo:
Dear Johannes,

That's really inspired me. But I meet a new proble. As digarm shown, I give 2 axis here(Red line). But those tow turn panels just turn around Axis 01(Base on the vector). Could you give me any advice?

Best regards,
Hongbo

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture:
Hello,

Basically that should work, internally that is also how the DKP (with two rotational axes) is defined.
It's hard to troubleshoot from the screenshot, I would need to know what you are going for and ideally modify the existing file - ideally the test-file would require no additional plugins and have all the relevant data internalised or linked in an attached 3DM file.

Best,
Johannes

Leo ongbo:
Dear Johannes,

I have attached my gh and 3dm file on the below. I really appreciate for your kindly help.

Best regards,
Hongbo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version