We are honored to invite you to the international conference of Urban Planning and Architecture Design for Sustainable Development which will be held in Enna, Italy during the time period of 14th
October 2015, and will be discussing the following:Info:
Development and planning problems continuously affect both rural and urban areas all over the world.
Urban development has led to:
• Deterioration of the environment
• Worsened the problems faced by rural areas, such as mountain regions, coastal areas and many others.
Taking into consideration the interaction between different regions and developing new methodologies for:
• Implementation of novel strategies
Can avoid solutions leading to environmental pollution and non-sustainable use of available resources.
Nowadays Sustainable Development become an inevitable choice for humanity after facing a series of resource and environmental problems that have become universal problems faced by all countries all over the globe.
The topic of how to scientifically develop, while effectively using the limited environmental resources has become an important topic in academia, the private sector, and governmental departments.
IEREK organizes the Urban Planning and Architecture Design for Sustainable Development conference to
• Exchange the better understanding of the sustainable development between social and economic development with the environmental resources
• Exploring the problems between the resources of the environment and sustainable development in the academia, engineering technology, management and policy.
The Urban Planning Conference deals with all aspects of development and planning and brings together scientists and other stakeholders from across the globe to discuss:
• The latest advances in the field
• Seek and highlight developments in managerial strategies and assessment tools for policy and decision makers.Please send your information with abstract attached on:UPADSD@ierek.comFor more information and registering:
Name: Yasmin Reda
+2 03 5763827