WISH : bigger analysis graph

Started by Xylotica, November 27, 2016, 01:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xylotica

Hi !

Being now in the mid 40ies, it's becomming more difficult for me to see tiny things, and I wish that I could enlarge the analysis graph.
In particular, I find the IO graph and it's legend completely microscopic...

Cheers,

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Hello,

The general design came from the good old days (i.e. ~two years ago ;) ) when most laptops still had 1366x768px or so... But you're right - I'll look into that. It should actually be easy to scale up...
Just this week is already extremely full, so I cannot give you an ETA... But it's definitely on my todo list.

Best,
Johannes

Xylotica

Hi Johannes,

I suppose that you know the "Human" plugin and "Human UI".
I use these a lot to make productivity tool for the job that brings me the bread.

In particular, I like the "On Screen Display" features allowing to super-impose text, meshes or curves on top of the Rhino viewports.
Maybe this kind of "glass cockpit" could be a cool way to display the analysis graph ?

Cheers,

Basically it should be possible to render it as a bitmap and then to superimpose it.
It could become problematic once you have got multiple KUKA|prcs running at the same time, though.
I like the idea - hopefully early next week I'll look into it.

Best,
Johannes

Xylotica

Hi Johannes,

Heck, I suppose that I geeked-out on the Terminator's red heads-up display back in 1984...
But I can manage a larger graph window on top of the Rhino viewport with my brand new 4K, 32" monitor ;)

Cheers,

Hello,
Take a look at today's release - there's a first implementation of that feature!
Best,
Johannes