spl commend not work in MXA

Started by SHIXINYU, August 14, 2023, 10:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHIXINYU

Hi there,

I'm using MXA for 3D printing.And I'm having some problems.To make printing smooth, i use spl commend,but it not work.

You can see in first image that MXA runs the first 9 lines of commands fine, but when it gets to the 10th line of the spl command, it looks like he skipped that command and didn't run it, and went straight to the 11th line of the command.

I simulated the same commands with kukaprc without problems, and I also had no problems running the program offline on the robot.

And in the src file, I found that the spl command seems to be a spl block which contains all the spl commands, so I wonder if it's because max can't read the commands in the spl block.I wonder if you have any way to unblock spl commend in grasshopper.

My prc version is 2023-07-24 and mxa version is 3.0.3

These are the files that I have used. I would appreciate a reply from you.

SHIXINYU

It looks like the file didn't upload properly, so I'll upload it again.

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Hello,

I was ready to write that "we" don't support SPL motions in mxA but then I double-checked the documentation and it seems that mxAutomation itself does not support splines at all.

Best,
Johannes

SHIXINYU

Thanks for your reply

About the document you mentioned, could you please provide a PDF file?

Or do you have any ideas to make the ptp or line movement a little smoother?

Best wishes

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Hello,
Here's for example the list of components available for Codesys: https://xpert.kuka.com/ID/PB15982
Just note that KUKA|prc does not implement all of them, but this is what is available.
Regarding smoothness, are you having the robot stop often, or just feel that it could blend in a nicer way?
Best,
Johannes