Woven CMD not working

Started by OXIDO, December 14, 2022, 04:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OXIDO

Can you help with this problem. I have a buch of cammands that need to stich together and i am having issues doing so. There is only one error 1. All inputs must have as many elements as input 1.Input 1 has got 2168 elements

singline

Stitch together or weave together. There is not enough information in this post to really help..

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Hello,

How many items does each element contain? As per the error message, it expects the same number of elements at each input.

Best,
Johannes

Savonia3D

Hello Johannes and Karl,
I share the same question regarding the Command Weaver. Specifically, if I need to create a sequence of tool paths, such as machining two surfaces using a combination of LIN and PTP commands to maneuver the tool around the object, would the Command Weaver be suitable for this task even though the number of elements in each command differs? If not, how would be able to do so?
Kind regards,
Ali

Johannes @ Robots in Architecture

Hello,
The Command Weaver has an option to weave by trees instead (via right-click/Weave Options) in which case you do not need to put in the same number of items, but the same number of trees. In general, the Command Weaver is just a convenience module, you can do everything that it does with the GH components in the "Set" tab, such as the Path Mapper etc.
Best,
Johannes

Savonia3D

Great tip, big help, Thank you so much for your support.